Sunday, June 13, 2010

Blog for Unit 8 in college com 2

All I do at my job is hag clothes on clothes hangers all day long and my bosses constantly keep yelling at us for hanging so slow; but we are hanging as fast as we can. We are constantly getting yelled at for something or another, too. My bosses seem to think that this is Neiman Marcus or Saks 5th Avenue, because this is the most expensive thrift store that I have ever been in. And these people who work with me (atleast some of them) are so two-faced and back stabbers it isn't even funny. On June 23th, I will be there for 6 months and these people will never change. My one boss has been there for 32 years. I mean come on now, retire already. She belittles me and puts me down so much, that when I go and hang the clothes on the floor I just want to (and sometimes do) cry out on the floor. This isn't far, because she just does it to me and nobody else. I would get another job but there isn't anybody hiring or I don't have the right look to get the job. I asked my friend if the company has been sued for mentalaguish and he said no; but they have been sued alot of times before. If they treat me like shit on Monday again (like always) I'm going to talk to a lawyer about suing them for mental distress.

1 comment:

  1. Your boss has worked at a high priced thrift store for 32 years. You should pity her/him. You should try to document when your boss yells at you, and whether she also yells at others. Perhaps you can speed her/his early retirement.

    ReplyDelete