Saturday, May 15, 2010

Why do people act so stupid?

I wonder why do people act so stupid. Is it in their DNA? Or rather their environment? I don't know; but what I do know is this: it is better to know whether or not to be stupid or just act stupid. For me I just act stupid because people (I mean mostly the hot guys LOL) tend to help you out more and they sometimes ( not all the time) sympathize with you alot more. But I am alas married to the man of my dreams (sometimes LOL); when he's not acting like a one of our babies (LOL). The reason why I ask about the stupidity is this: there are alot of people who live in Florida that are really dumb asses (LOL): for example my cousin in law here's what he did: he gave the cat a bath and then cut off all of her whiskers. I mena come on now, you DONT cut off a cat's whiskers. The whiskers help the cat see at night and keeps them balanced and now the poor cat is off balanced (LOL, funny but not so funny). Well alas that's all I got to say for the moment, I will write some more later.

2 comments:

  1. Wow some people are stupid. A cats whiskers helps them with feeling also. That's just a mean thing to do to a animal. I hope someone told him that to. That is animal crulity. I agree with you when you say people are stupid, but only to a point. Some people are just cruel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I agree about Florida. People imagine Missouri full of backwoods and ignorant Ozark hicks, and Memphis as full of African American gangs moved from Chicago, KKK, Tennessee redneck, and Airhead old south money, BUT . . . when I moved to south Florida I did not know what a culture shock I would suffer! Even professional people here sometimes seem so ignorant I sigh with amazement!

    I guess stupid people are to be found everywhere though.

    Animal cruelty is beyond stupidity. It is criminal.

    ReplyDelete